The Finance and Administration Department assures the integrity of the City's resources by managing the fiscal, financial and information technology responsibilities of the City. The Department is responsible for the City's financial operations, internal controls and financial policies. The services provided by the department include Revenue Management, General Accounting, Budget Administration, Financial Reporting, Debt Management, and Information Services.
In a spirit of excellence, integrity, and dedication, the Finance and Administration Department is committed to providing timely, accurate, clear and complete information and support to City officials and City departments. Our mission:
- To manage and maintain financial records in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles and in compliance with State and Federal laws.
- To develop and maintain effective and efficient financial planning and reporting.
- To provide City officials and departments with financial information on a timely and meaningful basis.
- To provide quality service to the residents.
- To safeguard the City's assets.
- To manage the information technology responsibilities of the City.
- To optimally manage the City's financial resources which maximizes our resources to enhance the quality of life in the community.
The Department Leadership Includes:
Amanda Roberson, Director of Finance
Telephone (310)603-0220, 281
Christy Valencia, Finance Manager
Telephone (310) 603-0220, ext. 240
May Tan, Accounting, Auditing and Payroll Supervisor
Telephone (310) 603-0220, ext. 234
Maria Luna, Billing and Collections Supervisor
Telephone (310) 603-0220, ext. 230
Peter Han, Information Systems Manager
Telephone (310) 603-0220, ext. 294