The Finance and Administration Department assures the integrity of the City’s resources by managing the fiscal and financial responsibilities of the City. The Department is responsible for the City’s financial operations, internal controls and financial policies. The services provided by the department include Revenue Management, General Accounting, Budget Administration, Financial Reporting, and Debt Management.
In a spirit of excellence, integrity, and dedication, the Finance and Administration Department is committed to providing timely, accurate, clear and complete information and support to City officials and City departments. Our mission:
- To manage and maintain financial records in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles and in compliance with State and Federal laws.
- To develop and maintain effective and efficient financial planning and reporting.
- To provide City officials and departments with financial information on a timely and meaningful basis.
- To provide quality service to the residents.
- To safeguard the City's assets.
- To optimally manage the City's financial resources which maximizes our resources to enhance the quality of life in the community.
Amanda Hall, Director of Finance
Telephone (310)603-0220, 281
Christy Valencia, Finance Manager
Telephone (310) 603-0220, ext. 240
Rochelle Johnson, Accounting/Auditing Supervisor
Telephone (310) 603-0220, ext. 297
Maria Luna, Billing and Collections Supervisor
Telephone (310) 603-0220, ext. 230